Begin your remodel project by insisting on REAL PebbleTec finish, known for its unparalleled natural beauty and durability. Then, consider enhancing your pool with handcrafted Lightstreams Glass Tile and artisan Fire & Water elements.
Pool Remodeling Guide
Wondering how to start the process? Our 5 Step Remodeling Guide shows you how.
How do you use your pool?
- Do you swim in it often?
- Is it a space for gatherings and entertaining?
- Do you use it as a quiet, relaxing space?
- Is it meant to be art or a backdrop for parties?
Who will be using your pool?
- If you have kids, do you need design features like a shallow area?
- If you’re a swimmer, do you value maximum grip for secure footing or maximum foot/hand comfort—or a blend of both?
- For entertaining, are you interested in a tanning shelf or outdoor fire pit? Are you looking for a luxurious, high-end look?
- Would a spa or water feature add to the relaxing ambiance you want to achieve?
How long will you be in your home?
- How important is pool longevity to you?
- How important is an updated, premium pool to your home’s resale value? (Did you know that PebbleTec pools are very often called out in Zillow and MLS home listings?)
- What pool design elements are most important to you as you enjoy your pool today and for the months/years ahead, before you sell your home?
- Kitchen (BBQ area)
- Den (gathering place around a fire pit)
- Living room or social space (the pool)
- Dining room (outdoor seating)
Expert installation of your PebbleTec pool is crucial to a beautiful, long-lasting result. That’s why we only sell to select builders and Authorized Applicators who have completed an extensive, 21-step onboarding process. This way, you can trust that your pool project will be done correctly the first time.
Search for a select Builder or Authorized Applicator in your area by clicking here.
Not sure if you need a builder or an applicator? Here’s the difference:
Jacob and Michael Durand
J&M Pools, Senoia, GA
“We have a lot of experience with remodeled pools. PebbleTec pools, because of the quality of the materials to the applicators, simply last longer… it makes the difference between a finish that lasts 5 years and one that lasts 20 years."