- What Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- What Choices You Have
- How We Protect Your Information
- California Disclosures
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through our contact with you through phone calls, warranty cards, and website registration, the types of personal information we collect about you include the following:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
If you choose not to provide us with personal information, we may be unable to provide you with requested products, services or information.
Information Collected Automatically
To improve customer experiences at our site, we also use these technologies for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are using our site and your response to those marketing efforts.
Our Mobile App
Our Pebble Technology mobile app is downloadable onto smart phones and serves as a mechanism to take you to our mobile website. Our mobile applications do not currently collect personally identifiable information.
Certain mobile devices contain geo-location tracking capability. We may use such capability or other geo-location tracking technology to generally identify your location for marketing and for analytical purposes.
Social Media App Icons
PebbleTec.com includes social media features, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube icons. These features may collect information about you and your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features are hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we use the information we collect include (but are not limited to):
Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage orders or requests for information about our products and services;
- Help you to locate a builder/installer;
- Administer sweepstakes and contests.
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver emails, mobile messages, and social media notifications;
- Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, such as product reviews or marketing communications and other information concerning pool surfaces, services and promotions;
- Administer promotions and surveys;
- Use a review that you submit for commercial purposes to promote the products in your review. We may also use part of your name and the city and state you gave when submitting your review.
- Improve the effectiveness of our site, our mobile applications, mobile site and marketing efforts;
- Perform other business activities as necessary, or as described elsewhere herein.
- Investigate claims, incidents or inquiries and assist law enforcement and/or other government entities to respond to legal, regulatory and similar inquiries. This includes monitoring against fraud, theft and otherwise to protect our customers and our business.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information we collect within Pebble Technology International.
We may share your information with builders/applicators who may sell our products. Those builders/applicators may use the information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail marketers, mobile marketing, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center service providers, sweepstakes vendors) or that help us market our products. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our business and customers.
Sharing Anonymous Information with Third Parties
We may share aggregate non-personally identifiable information (information that does not directly identify an individual) with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Corporate Asset Transfers
If we sell or transfer all or part of our business assets for any reason, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We may also retain a copy of that customer information.
WHAT CHOICES YOU HAVE
Opt-Out and Access Choices
You may “opt-out” of certain marketing communications. Most of our marketing communications are sent by email and direct mail, though you may opt out of telephone calls, texting, and online behavioral advertising as well. You may also access or change your personal information or ask us to do so.
To do so yourself, you may:
- Follow opt-out “unsubscribe” instructions in promotional e-mails we send to you.
- Set the Tools function of your browser to not receive cookies. Please note this may make it impossible to access some sections of our site.
- Delete our mobile app from your smart phone and follow the phone manufacturers’ directions on how to delete cookies or other technology received from our mobile website. For many phones, you will go to the Settings function to do this.
To do so yourself, you may:
- Call our customer support number at 1-800-937-5058 (U.S. Customers & Canada) and tell them which information you would like to access or which types of promotional materials you want to opt out of. Please note you may need to speak with a manager.
- E-mail: CustomerSupport@PebbleTec.com and tell them which information you would like to access or which types of promotional materials you would like to opt out of.
- Mail: Pebble Technology International Attn: Privacy Officer 15540 N. 77th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- When mailing or emailing us, please include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Also, tell us what information you would like to access, change or add to our “opt-out” list. This will help us process your request.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information in our possession. However, no website, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof”. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
An e-mail scam known as “phishing” is designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it came from us and it asks you for your personal information (including financial or payment card information,) do not respond to it. We will never request any financial information or other personal information from you through e-mail.
Children’s Personal Information
We recognize the special importance of protecting privacy where children are concerned. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children 13 years of age or younger.
Questions or Concerns
If you have general questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us at: Pebble Technology International Attn: Privacy Officer 15540 N. 77th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260 CustomerSupport@PebbleTec.com 1-800-937-5058 (U.S. Customers)
Revised September 2021